…Or does Fox Sports’ baseball coverage suck? It’s not surprising that the network famous for animation-heavy news crowds out the between-pitch activity with on-screen graphics and cutaways to sign- and hankie-waving fans, but what’s remarkable is Fox has created a character even more annoying than Tim ”Master of the Obvious” McCarver: Scooter is the devil child of the Pets.com Sock Puppet and Microsoft’s talking paper clip. Hey, Fox and Major League Baseball: Want a younger audience? Try scheduling games likely to end before bedtime.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Train announces Led Zeppelin cover album
- Game of Thrones: How death changes Jon Snow
- Red Hot Chili Peppers announce album 'The Getaway,' share new single
- Behind Florence + the Machine's stunning visual album, 'The Odyssey'
- 'Today' anchor Natalie Morales moving west for expanded role
- People/Entertainment Weekly Network announced by Time Inc. at Newfronts
- Jennifer Lawrence takes no prisoners in new 'X-Men: Apocalypse' clip