…Or does Fox Sports’ baseball coverage suck? It’s not surprising that the network famous for animation-heavy news crowds out the between-pitch activity with on-screen graphics and cutaways to sign- and hankie-waving fans, but what’s remarkable is Fox has created a character even more annoying than Tim ”Master of the Obvious” McCarver: Scooter is the devil child of the Pets.com Sock Puppet and Microsoft’s talking paper clip. Hey, Fox and Major League Baseball: Want a younger audience? Try scheduling games likely to end before bedtime.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters