…Or does Fox Sports’ baseball coverage suck? It’s not surprising that the network famous for animation-heavy news crowds out the between-pitch activity with on-screen graphics and cutaways to sign- and hankie-waving fans, but what’s remarkable is Fox has created a character even more annoying than Tim ”Master of the Obvious” McCarver: Scooter is the devil child of the Pets.com Sock Puppet and Microsoft’s talking paper clip. Hey, Fox and Major League Baseball: Want a younger audience? Try scheduling games likely to end before bedtime.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!