…Or does Fox Sports’ baseball coverage suck? It’s not surprising that the network famous for animation-heavy news crowds out the between-pitch activity with on-screen graphics and cutaways to sign- and hankie-waving fans, but what’s remarkable is Fox has created a character even more annoying than Tim ”Master of the Obvious” McCarver: Scooter is the devil child of the Pets.com Sock Puppet and Microsoft’s talking paper clip. Hey, Fox and Major League Baseball: Want a younger audience? Try scheduling games likely to end before bedtime.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game