Twentieth Century Fox and The A-Team’s creator, Stephen J. Cannell, love it when a plan comes together. Last week, they hired Bond scribe Bruce Feirstein to pen a big-screen version of the ’80s action series. But they didn’t address one thing: Who’s gonna break it to Mr. T that he’s too old to play B.A. Barracus? We pity the fools!
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chance the Rapper and Alec Baldwin's unexpected collaboration
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M