Twentieth Century Fox and The A-Team’s creator, Stephen J. Cannell, love it when a plan comes together. Last week, they hired Bond scribe Bruce Feirstein to pen a big-screen version of the ’80s action series. But they didn’t address one thing: Who’s gonna break it to Mr. T that he’s too old to play B.A. Barracus? We pity the fools!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon calls for an end to Baltimore violence
- Kendrick Lamar nailed the first pitch at last night's Dodgers game
- 'The Briefcase': CBS reality show to test if $100,000 is better to give or receive
- Alice Eve deletes controversial Instagram post about Bruce Jenner
- Entertainment Tonight correspondent Paul Ryan dies