Twentieth Century Fox and The A-Team’s creator, Stephen J. Cannell, love it when a plan comes together. Last week, they hired Bond scribe Bruce Feirstein to pen a big-screen version of the ’80s action series. But they didn’t address one thing: Who’s gonna break it to Mr. T that he’s too old to play B.A. Barracus? We pity the fools!
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kendrick, Efron, DeVine & Corden recreate classic sports movies
- Beyoncé shares behind-the-scenes Super Bowl photos, starring Blue Ivy
- See James Corden & Cindy Crawford's Pepsi commercial parody
- Carpool Karaoke: Elton John & James Corden sing 'Lion King' theme & more
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad