Before his new novel, Memories of My Melancholy Whores, hit stores, boot-leggers were already selling copies in his native Colombia. So what did the Nobelist do? Changed the last chapter.
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Paula Abdul, Adam Copeland, and more bring 'Bookaboo' to Amazon
- Seth Meyers analyzes Donald Trump's fallout from the debate
- What to Watch Wednesday: Take sides in the 'Younger' love triangle
- James Corden performs with the Backstreet Boys
- See Usain Bolt dust James Corden and Owen Wilson in 100-meter race
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': The director's identity revealed?
- 'This Is Us' creator Dan Fogelman on that gut-punch ending