Before his new novel, Memories of My Melancholy Whores, hit stores, boot-leggers were already selling copies in his native Colombia. So what did the Nobelist do? Changed the last chapter.
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider gives Donald Trump permission to use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'
- Jeremy Clarkson introduces us to a world filled with Amazon drones
- 'Top Gear' sets May return date
- Kylie Jenner: Caitlyn is the ‘exact same person’ as before
- See Kanye West audition for 'American Idol' in final season teaser
- Jennifer Lawrence has a life-changing idea in new 'Joy' teaser