The fire-breathing mega-lizard will get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next month in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. King Kong, eat your heart out!
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst on the latest medical scare
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation