The music at this 2003 blues extravaganza benefit is incredible — but you keep waiting for the pledge number to flash up.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Aerosmith, Gregg Allman, Chuck D, Natalie Cole, Bill Cosby, Macy Gray, Buddy Guy, Keb' Mo', B.B. King, Joe Perry, Bonnie Raitt, Steven Tyler; Director: Antoine Fuqua; Producer (person): Martin Scorsese; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' gets covered in 20 different styles in under 5 minutes
- 'UnREAL' renewed for season 2
- Grant Morrison gives 'Heavy Metal' a punk rock facelift
- How well do you know your geek trivia? Take EW's Comic-Con quiz to find out
- 'Star Wars' at Comic-Con: What you'll see (J.J. Abrams and Co.) and what you won't (new trailer)
- Amy Schumer is 'taking responsibility' for controversial joke
- Listen to Liam Payne sing in the shower
- Soundbites of the week: Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!