Christian Bale lost an obscene amount of weight (for what, a grimy psychological horror flick?) to play a haunted insomniac whose exhaustion endangers his factory workmates and his own sanity.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Christian Bale, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Michael Ironside, John Sharian; Director: Brad Anderson; Author: Scott Kosar; Release Date Limited: 10/15/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 102; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Classics
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Monkees share stories behind their biggest hits
- Michael Bay teases Megatron's return in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Terminally-ill 'Ellen' guest opens up about cancer fight, HBO special
- Zac Efron's jock strap among items available in 'Dirty Grandpa' auction
- Mark Salling cut from 'Gods and Secret' after child porn indictment
- Julia Roberts to receive 'Woman of the Decade' honor from 'Guys Choice'
- Zedd debuts vibrant trailer for 'True Colors' documentary
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot