Messieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America’s soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of 1999’s South Park flick, but without its on-screen puppet performers, it’s also not as funny. The jingoistic anthem ”America, F**k Yeah” and the guilt-inducing Kim Jong Il showstopper ”I’m So Ronery” are cleverly offensive, but little else here rises above sub-Yankovician levels of parody. Maybe we should blame Canada.
Team America: World PoliceMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...Team America: World PoliceSoundtracksMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...2004-11-05
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!