Messieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America’s soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of 1999’s South Park flick, but without its on-screen puppet performers, it’s also not as funny. The jingoistic anthem ”America, F**k Yeah” and the guilt-inducing Kim Jong Il showstopper ”I’m So Ronery” are cleverly offensive, but little else here rises above sub-Yankovician levels of parody. Maybe we should blame Canada.
Team America: World PoliceMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...Team America: World PoliceSoundtracksMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...2004-11-05
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Best moments from 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
- Kelly Rutherford reunited with her kids
- Ed Sheeran breaks out his British red coat for Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July party
- Billy Joel's surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!