Messieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America’s soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of 1999’s South Park flick, but without its on-screen puppet performers, it’s also not as funny. The jingoistic anthem ”America, F**k Yeah” and the guilt-inducing Kim Jong Il showstopper ”I’m So Ronery” are cleverly offensive, but little else here rises above sub-Yankovician levels of parody. Maybe we should blame Canada.
Team America: World PoliceMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...Team America: World PoliceSoundtracksMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...2004-11-05
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!