Messieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America’s soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of 1999’s South Park flick, but without its on-screen puppet performers, it’s also not as funny. The jingoistic anthem ”America, F**k Yeah” and the guilt-inducing Kim Jong Il showstopper ”I’m So Ronery” are cleverly offensive, but little else here rises above sub-Yankovician levels of parody. Maybe we should blame Canada.
Team America: World PoliceMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...Team America: World PoliceSoundtracksMessieurs Trey Parker and Matt Stone must be mellowing with age: Not only is Team America's soundtrack nowhere near as foul as that of...2004-11-05
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!