They’re teaming up with Apple to create a custom iPod that will include their new album, as well as selected tracks from their 25-year career. And just like most rock stars, It only wears black.
Posted November 5 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!