A 10-year-old (Cameron Bright) with the face of an angelic owl claims to be the husband of a still-grieving widow, played by Nicole Kidman in a Rosemary’s Baby martyr haircut. Cloddish in its ambiguity, and at least one scene conjures creepy child-porn overtones.
Genre: Romance, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Cameron Bright, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall, Anne Heche, Danny Huston; Director: Jonathan Glazer; Author: Jean-Claude Carriere, Jonathan Glazer; Release Date Limited: 10/29/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels