A 10-year-old (Cameron Bright) with the face of an angelic owl claims to be the husband of a still-grieving widow, played by Nicole Kidman in a Rosemary’s Baby martyr haircut. Cloddish in its ambiguity, and at least one scene conjures creepy child-porn overtones.
Genre: Romance, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Cameron Bright, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall, Anne Heche, Danny Huston; Director: Jonathan Glazer; Author: Jean-Claude Carriere, Jonathan Glazer; Release Date Limited: 10/29/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'