A 10-year-old (Cameron Bright) with the face of an angelic owl claims to be the husband of a still-grieving widow, played by Nicole Kidman in a Rosemary’s Baby martyr haircut. Cloddish in its ambiguity, and at least one scene conjures creepy child-porn overtones.
Genre: Romance, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Cameron Bright, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall, Anne Heche, Danny Huston; Director: Jonathan Glazer; Author: Jean-Claude Carriere, Jonathan Glazer; Release Date Limited: 10/29/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie