A 10-year-old (Cameron Bright) with the face of an angelic owl claims to be the husband of a still-grieving widow, played by Nicole Kidman in a Rosemary’s Baby martyr haircut. Cloddish in its ambiguity, and at least one scene conjures creepy child-porn overtones.
Genre: Romance, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Cameron Bright, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall, Anne Heche, Danny Huston; Director: Jonathan Glazer; Author: Jean-Claude Carriere, Jonathan Glazer; Release Date Limited: 10/29/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michelle Obama, Simone Biles, Channing Tatum join Ellen's premiere week
- Is it time for boxing movies to throw in the towel?
- 'Outlander' finds its Lord John Grey — exclusive
- 'Empire' exclusive: Phylicia Rashad to play [SPOILER]'s mother
- CHVRCHES dedicate song to Harambe the gorilla
- Bon Iver shares"33 "GOD,"" another song from new album
- 9 Best Moments From Los Angeles' FYF Fest 2016