Jeff Nathanson (Rush Hour 2) is reportedly tapped as the highly anticipated installment’s fourth screenwriter. With star Harrison Ford in his 60s, can Indiana Jones and the Arthritic Hip of Doom be too far off?
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'