Jeff Nathanson (Rush Hour 2) is reportedly tapped as the highly anticipated installment’s fourth screenwriter. With star Harrison Ford in his 60s, can Indiana Jones and the Arthritic Hip of Doom be too far off?
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot