After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!