After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers