After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop