After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Can Caleb from 'Big Brother' hack it on 'Survivor'? Jeff Probst weighs in
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'