After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Jason David Frank reprises Green Power Range role for Super Power Beat Down
- Prince announces concert to honor Freddie Gray
- 'Grey's Anatomy' season 12 books Debbie Allen as executive producer/ director
- Sofia Vergara makes Catchphrase sexy on Fallon
- Bryan Adams comments on Ryan Adams' 'Summer of '69' cover
- Joss Whedon explains why he quit Twitter
- 'An Open Secret': Watch trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile doc
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!