After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- Ready Player One author reacts to Spielberg movie news: 'It feels like a dream'
- Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil take us to the roller disco with their 'Moonshot' video -- exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Which character has the worst luck?
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!