After last summer’s Assassins, Mario Cantone is back on Broadway with Laugh Whore, a one-man show full of cracks on past projects — but not a peep about his stint on HBO’s Sex and the City. Whore is produced by HBO rival Showtime…could that explain the lack of Sex talk? ”It was a great experience,” says Cantone of his role as Charlotte’s ear-splitting wedding planner. ”It was kinda too perfect to be funny.” Dang. We wanted dirt!
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Kelly Rutherford gets sole custody of kids
- J.K. Rowling cheers Ireland's gay wed vote
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!