What’s worse than sitting through Ben Affleck’s yuletide ”comedy,” Surviving Christmas? His hokey red-and-green eyesore of a reindeer sweater. Apparently, nothing says holiday-movie fun like kitschy knits: Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis don their garish apparel in Christmas With the Kranks, while Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth unite for another tacky-sweater moment in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. ”It’s not the height of good taste,” says Bridget director Beeban Kidron of the his-and-her snowman sweaters. ”It’s a good laugh.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller Kate & Kate and More!