What’s worse than sitting through Ben Affleck’s yuletide ”comedy,” Surviving Christmas? His hokey red-and-green eyesore of a reindeer sweater. Apparently, nothing says holiday-movie fun like kitschy knits: Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis don their garish apparel in Christmas With the Kranks, while Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth unite for another tacky-sweater moment in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. ”It’s not the height of good taste,” says Bridget director Beeban Kidron of the his-and-her snowman sweaters. ”It’s a good laugh.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dead & Company announce summer tour
- Super Bowl 50 scores second-biggest early TV ratings ever
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo