What’s worse than sitting through Ben Affleck’s yuletide ”comedy,” Surviving Christmas? His hokey red-and-green eyesore of a reindeer sweater. Apparently, nothing says holiday-movie fun like kitschy knits: Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis don their garish apparel in Christmas With the Kranks, while Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth unite for another tacky-sweater moment in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. ”It’s not the height of good taste,” says Bridget director Beeban Kidron of the his-and-her snowman sweaters. ”It’s a good laugh.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Hyndman, CBC talk show host, dies at 49
- ‘Wicked City’ producers say oral sex murder scene is ‘not violence porn’
- Final season of cult U.K. sitcom 'Peep Show' starts shooting
- Kelly Osbourne says she 'f---ed up' after comments about Latinos go viral
- See Ilana Glazer shake it like a Polaroid picture on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Tavi Gevinson to guest-star on 'Scream Queens'
- A$AP Rocky and Tyler, the Creator are touring together