What’s worse than sitting through Ben Affleck’s yuletide ”comedy,” Surviving Christmas? His hokey red-and-green eyesore of a reindeer sweater. Apparently, nothing says holiday-movie fun like kitschy knits: Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis don their garish apparel in Christmas With the Kranks, while Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth unite for another tacky-sweater moment in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. ”It’s not the height of good taste,” says Bridget director Beeban Kidron of the his-and-her snowman sweaters. ”It’s a good laugh.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from VICE documentary about 'Miami Connection'
- 'Bones' exclusive clip: Aubrey and Jessica's first kiss goes wrong
- Adele on 'Beyoncé: She is the 'most inspiring person'
- Miles Teller's boxing biopic 'Bleed for This' gets fall release date
- Lorde got everyone to sign her cast at the Met Gala
- Sinead O'Connor: Talk of Prince's unreleased material is 'uncouth'
- 'Twilight' author Stephenie Meyer casts her new YA film franchise
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast