What’s worse than sitting through Ben Affleck’s yuletide ”comedy,” Surviving Christmas? His hokey red-and-green eyesore of a reindeer sweater. Apparently, nothing says holiday-movie fun like kitschy knits: Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis don their garish apparel in Christmas With the Kranks, while Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth unite for another tacky-sweater moment in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. ”It’s not the height of good taste,” says Bridget director Beeban Kidron of the his-and-her snowman sweaters. ”It’s a good laugh.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!