With Usher’s Truth Tour recently wrapped, his stylist, Tameka Foster-Glover, has thoughts on who she’d like to play dress-up with next: Usher rival Justin Timberlake. ”He’s so cute and sexy, but he goes for more of the grungy skateboarder style,” says Foster-Glover, whose high-end sportswear line, Hides & Dungarees, launches this spring. Foster-Glover (who also primps Jay-Z) would like to see J.T. on stage in a slim-fitting Gucci suit in charcoal, paired with a deep-orange shirt. (He is an ”autumn,” after all.) And he should keep his curly locks short. Otherwise, she says, ”you’ve got Kris Kristofferson.” While she’s handing out the advice, Foster-Glover has a tip for Timberlake’s ex, Britney Spears: ”The pierced-navel-and-crop-top thing is really over.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?