With Usher’s Truth Tour recently wrapped, his stylist, Tameka Foster-Glover, has thoughts on who she’d like to play dress-up with next: Usher rival Justin Timberlake. ”He’s so cute and sexy, but he goes for more of the grungy skateboarder style,” says Foster-Glover, whose high-end sportswear line, Hides & Dungarees, launches this spring. Foster-Glover (who also primps Jay-Z) would like to see J.T. on stage in a slim-fitting Gucci suit in charcoal, paired with a deep-orange shirt. (He is an ”autumn,” after all.) And he should keep his curly locks short. Otherwise, she says, ”you’ve got Kris Kristofferson.” While she’s handing out the advice, Foster-Glover has a tip for Timberlake’s ex, Britney Spears: ”The pierced-navel-and-crop-top thing is really over.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'