With Usher’s Truth Tour recently wrapped, his stylist, Tameka Foster-Glover, has thoughts on who she’d like to play dress-up with next: Usher rival Justin Timberlake. ”He’s so cute and sexy, but he goes for more of the grungy skateboarder style,” says Foster-Glover, whose high-end sportswear line, Hides & Dungarees, launches this spring. Foster-Glover (who also primps Jay-Z) would like to see J.T. on stage in a slim-fitting Gucci suit in charcoal, paired with a deep-orange shirt. (He is an ”autumn,” after all.) And he should keep his curly locks short. Otherwise, she says, ”you’ve got Kris Kristofferson.” While she’s handing out the advice, Foster-Glover has a tip for Timberlake’s ex, Britney Spears: ”The pierced-navel-and-crop-top thing is really over.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt