With Usher’s Truth Tour recently wrapped, his stylist, Tameka Foster-Glover, has thoughts on who she’d like to play dress-up with next: Usher rival Justin Timberlake. ”He’s so cute and sexy, but he goes for more of the grungy skateboarder style,” says Foster-Glover, whose high-end sportswear line, Hides & Dungarees, launches this spring. Foster-Glover (who also primps Jay-Z) would like to see J.T. on stage in a slim-fitting Gucci suit in charcoal, paired with a deep-orange shirt. (He is an ”autumn,” after all.) And he should keep his curly locks short. Otherwise, she says, ”you’ve got Kris Kristofferson.” While she’s handing out the advice, Foster-Glover has a tip for Timberlake’s ex, Britney Spears: ”The pierced-navel-and-crop-top thing is really over.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade