With Usher’s Truth Tour recently wrapped, his stylist, Tameka Foster-Glover, has thoughts on who she’d like to play dress-up with next: Usher rival Justin Timberlake. ”He’s so cute and sexy, but he goes for more of the grungy skateboarder style,” says Foster-Glover, whose high-end sportswear line, Hides & Dungarees, launches this spring. Foster-Glover (who also primps Jay-Z) would like to see J.T. on stage in a slim-fitting Gucci suit in charcoal, paired with a deep-orange shirt. (He is an ”autumn,” after all.) And he should keep his curly locks short. Otherwise, she says, ”you’ve got Kris Kristofferson.” While she’s handing out the advice, Foster-Glover has a tip for Timberlake’s ex, Britney Spears: ”The pierced-navel-and-crop-top thing is really over.”
Posted November 12 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tim McGraw drops first single from new album
- Seth Meyers plays 'Fortune Cookie or True Detective Quote' on 'Late Night'
- Watch the trailer for Bryan Cranston's new show 'Sneaky Pete'
- Mario Lopez dressed his son in a 'Saved by the Bell' shirt
- 'Arrow' star Stephen Amell is headed to WWE's 'Monday Night RAW'
- Calvin Harris' How Deep Is Your Love' music video stars Gigi Hadid
- Alexander Skarsgård dressed in drag for 'Teenage Girl' premiere