Cultural critic Curtis White, who takes Americans to task for not thinking for themselves in The Middle Mind, has reason to be grumpy about his book’s cover art. Both last year’s hard-cover and the new paperback edition of Mind use (different) stock photos that also appear on other new books. ”There oughta be a law against this,” grouses White, ”although I don’t think they’d make one on my behalf.”
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel