The you-know-what is back! The outspoken Brit will produce a Spinal Tap-esque ABC sitcom about the back-stage antics of an aging icon (think Jagger meets Bowie) and his hotshot entourage.
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for 'Fuller House'.
- Amazon renews 'Mozart in the Jungle' for season 3
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See rising star Jack Reynor in 'Glassland' clip
- Rebel Wilson tells Seth Meyers about kissing 'How to Be Single' extras
- Deadpool vs. 'Deadpool': From '90s comics punk to 2016 blockbuster star
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’