The you-know-what is back! The outspoken Brit will produce a Spinal Tap-esque ABC sitcom about the back-stage antics of an aging icon (think Jagger meets Bowie) and his hotshot entourage.
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 13 fictional summer camps we wish we could attend
- Cannes fave 'Carol' changes its release date
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' adds Constance Zimmer as Coulson foil
- Broadway play 'Hamilton' will become a book
- Jamie Bell is ready for action in hostage thriller '6 Days' -- exclusive first look
- Hannibal Buress tries to find out if anyone has heard of Meek Mill
- 8 things you need to know about 'Room'
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!