On the Nov. 2 episode of MTV’s The Real World: Philadelphia, a pal of an ex-girlfriend visiting Landon hurled a spectacular torrent of bright fuchsia vomit, which made us wonder: Dude, can they show that? MTV was unavailable to comment, so we turned to Fear Factor exec producer — and former Real World staffer — Matt Kunitz. ”At MTV, they kind of revel in showing vomit,” he says. Surprisingly, Kunitz’s current show is light on the upchucks. ”Even Fear Factor has limits, and showing puke coming out of someone’s mouth is one of them.” Hold up: Fear Factor has limits?
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!