On the Nov. 2 episode of MTV’s The Real World: Philadelphia, a pal of an ex-girlfriend visiting Landon hurled a spectacular torrent of bright fuchsia vomit, which made us wonder: Dude, can they show that? MTV was unavailable to comment, so we turned to Fear Factor exec producer — and former Real World staffer — Matt Kunitz. ”At MTV, they kind of revel in showing vomit,” he says. Surprisingly, Kunitz’s current show is light on the upchucks. ”Even Fear Factor has limits, and showing puke coming out of someone’s mouth is one of them.” Hold up: Fear Factor has limits?
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'