On the Nov. 2 episode of MTV’s The Real World: Philadelphia, a pal of an ex-girlfriend visiting Landon hurled a spectacular torrent of bright fuchsia vomit, which made us wonder: Dude, can they show that? MTV was unavailable to comment, so we turned to Fear Factor exec producer — and former Real World staffer — Matt Kunitz. ”At MTV, they kind of revel in showing vomit,” he says. Surprisingly, Kunitz’s current show is light on the upchucks. ”Even Fear Factor has limits, and showing puke coming out of someone’s mouth is one of them.” Hold up: Fear Factor has limits?
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!