On the Nov. 2 episode of MTV’s The Real World: Philadelphia, a pal of an ex-girlfriend visiting Landon hurled a spectacular torrent of bright fuchsia vomit, which made us wonder: Dude, can they show that? MTV was unavailable to comment, so we turned to Fear Factor exec producer — and former Real World staffer — Matt Kunitz. ”At MTV, they kind of revel in showing vomit,” he says. Surprisingly, Kunitz’s current show is light on the upchucks. ”Even Fear Factor has limits, and showing puke coming out of someone’s mouth is one of them.” Hold up: Fear Factor has limits?
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game