On the Nov. 2 episode of MTV’s The Real World: Philadelphia, a pal of an ex-girlfriend visiting Landon hurled a spectacular torrent of bright fuchsia vomit, which made us wonder: Dude, can they show that? MTV was unavailable to comment, so we turned to Fear Factor exec producer — and former Real World staffer — Matt Kunitz. ”At MTV, they kind of revel in showing vomit,” he says. Surprisingly, Kunitz’s current show is light on the upchucks. ”Even Fear Factor has limits, and showing puke coming out of someone’s mouth is one of them.” Hold up: Fear Factor has limits?
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit