Thanks to his reelection, look for four more years of publishing gold in the form of anti-Dubya screeds like Gene Stone’s The Bush Survival Bible, which hit stores just one week after balloting.
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- MacGyver reboot beats Exorcist revival in ratings
- Terrence Malick to make rare public appearance
- Bill Nunn, 'Do the Right Thing' and 'Sister Act' Actor, Dies at 62
- See Grace Gummer as young Nora Ephron in first 'Good Girls Revolt' trailer
- Will Forte spoofs Gregg Allman as Gregg Almond on 'Tonight Show'
- Bill Maher calls out Donald Trump, victims of ‘bad police training’
- Harley Quinn and Joker go 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in mashup video