Thanks to his reelection, look for four more years of publishing gold in the form of anti-Dubya screeds like Gene Stone’s The Bush Survival Bible, which hit stores just one week after balloting.
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on what's next
- Kelly Osbourne leaving 'Fashion Police'
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of 'Star Trek,' dies
- Robert Townsend to direct remake of Brewster's Millions
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock