MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes never claimed to be anything more than hot bodies competing amidst product placements. Now contestants are branding themselves. RW: Back to New York’s Mike, a.k.a. ”The Miz” (his pro-wrestling alter ego), has his own line of Miz shirts. Rachel, the athletic lesbian from RR: Campus Crawl, advertises everything from her sexuality to her plan of attack (”Revenge of the Ladies”) on homemade tops. RR: Semester at Sea’s Veronica wants the world to know, ”I Seem to Have Misplaced My Boyfriend.” But the award for true honesty goes to Adam, from RW: Paris, who donned a shirt that read, ”I Have No Job. I Have No Money. I Have No Car. But I’m on TV.” A+
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Vince Staples is a force to be reckoned with in the rap world
- Zendaya had the best response to people who hated her hair
- 'Zoo' star Kristen Connolly talks what it's like acting opposite a moody baby lion
- Paul Rudd tests 'Ant-Man's shrinking powers against a bathtub tidal wave
- Here are the most popular passages from 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl was 'terrified' to watch Kurt Cobain documentary
- Miss USA Pageant: 'Show will go on'