MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes never claimed to be anything more than hot bodies competing amidst product placements. Now contestants are branding themselves. RW: Back to New York’s Mike, a.k.a. ”The Miz” (his pro-wrestling alter ego), has his own line of Miz shirts. Rachel, the athletic lesbian from RR: Campus Crawl, advertises everything from her sexuality to her plan of attack (”Revenge of the Ladies”) on homemade tops. RR: Semester at Sea’s Veronica wants the world to know, ”I Seem to Have Misplaced My Boyfriend.” But the award for true honesty goes to Adam, from RW: Paris, who donned a shirt that read, ”I Have No Job. I Have No Money. I Have No Car. But I’m on TV.” A+
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!