MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes never claimed to be anything more than hot bodies competing amidst product placements. Now contestants are branding themselves. RW: Back to New York’s Mike, a.k.a. ”The Miz” (his pro-wrestling alter ego), has his own line of Miz shirts. Rachel, the athletic lesbian from RR: Campus Crawl, advertises everything from her sexuality to her plan of attack (”Revenge of the Ladies”) on homemade tops. RR: Semester at Sea’s Veronica wants the world to know, ”I Seem to Have Misplaced My Boyfriend.” But the award for true honesty goes to Adam, from RW: Paris, who donned a shirt that read, ”I Have No Job. I Have No Money. I Have No Car. But I’m on TV.” A+
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Hulu considering 'Myst' adaptation--report
- Here's the 'Scrubs' reunion from last night's 'Undateable'
- 'Party Down South 2' peek: A lesson in how (not) to hit on the new roommate
- Arnold Schwarzenegger talks 'Triplets' and new 'Conan' movie
- Tom Hardy wouldn't mind playing 'The Punisher' for Marvel
- Bollywood actor jailed for killing a man in hit-and-run
- Sarah Dessen: 'Saint Anything' might be my last book for a while
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!