MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes never claimed to be anything more than hot bodies competing amidst product placements. Now contestants are branding themselves. RW: Back to New York’s Mike, a.k.a. ”The Miz” (his pro-wrestling alter ego), has his own line of Miz shirts. Rachel, the athletic lesbian from RR: Campus Crawl, advertises everything from her sexuality to her plan of attack (”Revenge of the Ladies”) on homemade tops. RR: Semester at Sea’s Veronica wants the world to know, ”I Seem to Have Misplaced My Boyfriend.” But the award for true honesty goes to Adam, from RW: Paris, who donned a shirt that read, ”I Have No Job. I Have No Money. I Have No Car. But I’m on TV.” A+
Posted November 19 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist