Well, that didn’t take long. Lisa Kudrow is joining Matt LeBlanc among the former Friends castmates going solo in the sitcom world. According to the Hollywood Reporter, HBO has picked up 13 episodes of Comeback, in which Kudrow will play a former sitcom star trying to restart her career. (Sounds like a real stretch.) The show will serve as a possible replacement for the departed Sex and the City, especially since Sex writer-producer Michael Patrick King directed and cowrote the pilot episode and is coproducing the series with Kudrow. Let’s just hope this doesn’t mean we’ll see Kudrow’s character forced to choose between an icy Russian artist and a brash New York tycoon.
Posted November 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'