Same neurotic, self-esteem-challenged, weight-obsessed heroine, stupider story — it’s a wonder that the charms of Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, and Hugh Grant carry this mediocre follow-up to Bridget Jones’s Diary as far as they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Renee Zellweger, Morne Botes, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Gemma Jones; Director: Beeban Kidron; Author: Adam Brooks, Richard Curtis; Release Date Wide: 11/12/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!