Same neurotic, self-esteem-challenged, weight-obsessed heroine, stupider story — it’s a wonder that the charms of Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, and Hugh Grant carry this mediocre follow-up to Bridget Jones’s Diary as far as they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Renee Zellweger, Morne Botes, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Gemma Jones; Director: Beeban Kidron; Author: Adam Brooks, Richard Curtis; Release Date Wide: 11/12/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gabourey Sidibe to publish memoir: EW exclusive
- 'Conan' sequel's chances? 'Mad Max' as Best Picture? Chris Nashawaty takes your Q's
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s new track is an ‘emotional’ summer hit
- Marlon Wayans to write and star in 'Fifty Shades of Black'
- How Mariah Carey's awesome video for 'Infinity' came together
- Skylanders SuperChargers adds vehicles to the toys-to-life franchise
- 'Silicon Valley': Richard gets paranoid about security in faux blog post