Led by Harlem’s Cam’ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ”S.A.N.T.A.N.A.” and ”Dutty Clap,” Diplomatic Immunity 2, is overrun with generic cameos and plagued by ”my first Casio” production. On ”Dead Muthaf—as,” Cam comically refers to himself as ”Pepé Le Poo-Poo,” which, on this disc, may be more accurate than he’d like to admit.
Diplomatic Immunity 2 Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...Diplomatic Immunity 2Hip-Hop/Rap Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...2004-11-26
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Producer (group): Koch Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- Stream Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' on iTunes First Play
- Next 'Transformers' expected in 2017
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!