Led by Harlem’s Cam’ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ”S.A.N.T.A.N.A.” and ”Dutty Clap,” Diplomatic Immunity 2, is overrun with generic cameos and plagued by ”my first Casio” production. On ”Dead Muthaf—as,” Cam comically refers to himself as ”Pepé Le Poo-Poo,” which, on this disc, may be more accurate than he’d like to admit.
Diplomatic Immunity 2 Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...Diplomatic Immunity 2Hip-Hop/Rap Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...2004-11-26
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Producer (group): Koch Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!