Led by Harlem’s Cam’ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ”S.A.N.T.A.N.A.” and ”Dutty Clap,” Diplomatic Immunity 2, is overrun with generic cameos and plagued by ”my first Casio” production. On ”Dead Muthaf—as,” Cam comically refers to himself as ”Pepé Le Poo-Poo,” which, on this disc, may be more accurate than he’d like to admit.
Diplomatic Immunity 2 Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...Diplomatic Immunity 2Hip-Hop/Rap Led by Harlem's Cam'ron, the Diplomats gleamed last year on a debut full of manic gems. But aside from direct hits ''S.A.N.T.A.N.A.'' and ''Dutty Clap...2004-11-26
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Producer (group): Koch Records
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 4, 'Revelations'
- See Adele perform 'Million Years Ago' on 'Today'
- Eagles of Death Metal's touring drummer shares statement about Paris attack
- 'Star Wars Battlefront's Battle of Jakku DLC introducing new game mode, maps
- President Obama got 'all verklempt' while thinking about Barbra Streisand's advocacy
- Jennifer Lawrence has plans to direct her first movie
- America Ferrera wanted to convert to Judaism for the bat mitzvah
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the 'Star Wars' Obsessive