It’s 1903, and J.M. Barrie (Johnny Depp) is stuck in an icy marriage. Then he meets Sylvia Llewelyn Davies (Kate Winslet) and her brood of four boys. This surrogate family of latter-day childhood moves him to write Peter Pan. A caressingly sweet literary fairy tale, the movie glows, all right. It just never soars.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Julie Christie, Freddie Highmore, Dustin Hoffman, Radha Mitchell; Director: Marc Forster; Author: Allan Knee, David Magee; Release Date Limited: 11/12/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Miramax
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'