Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!