Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Welcome to Sweden' canceled by NBC
- Kung Fu Panda 3 filmmaker explains why Kai is the series' first supernatural villain
- Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige to star in NBC's The Wiz
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!