Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' and more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- These were the best responses to our Shondaland caption contest
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!