Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- 'Paper Towns' trailer sets up the mystery of Margo
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York