Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'