Though he claims he ”would’ve been a limo driver on this movie,” Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck’s scurrilous Christian Troy) was probably happier to end up as villainous Victor Von Doom in the Marvel Comics adaptation The Fantastic Four, now filming in Vancouver for a July 2005 release. Dr. Doom — here a captain of industry — is the FF’s once-handsome archnemesis, scarred by his dabblings in dark arts. (In the movie, he’s disfigured by the cosmic storm that mutates the FF.) He wears an iron mask to cover his hideousness. ”I didn’t think they’d hire me as Dr. Doom because I didn’t think I had the evil look as much, you know?” Clearly, he doesn’t watch Nip/Tuck.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Race satire 'Dear White People' is getting a Netflix series
- Fifth Harmony share soaring summer ballad, 'Write on Me'
- 'Last Man on Earth' exclusive clip: Erica went to prison for WHAT?
- Jennifer Lopez goes country on Jennifer Nettles collaboration
- Tilda Swinton: 'I love arousing that rubbery feeling in dreams'
- Box office preview: 'Civil War' set to dethrone 'The Jungle Book'
- Kanye West, Nas team up for French Montana's 'Figure It Out' video