One of the sadder things about the final season of Frasier was that few viewers tuned in to watch it. The series never regained the boffo ratings it was earning by the middle of its 11-year run, after some of its abundantly talented writers moved on to create hits elsewhere. Fortunately, many of those sitcom scribes (the marvelous Christopher Lloyd and Joe Keenan among them) returned for Frasier’s last season, and the result was so pitch-perfect that Grammer and Hyde Pierce nabbed yet another pair of Emmys (the fourth for each). The forgettable EXTRAS feature parting words from the cast and crew, who serve up plenty of heartbreak, some unintentional: Peri Gilpin wonders aloud why the Smithsonian isn’t packing up the Frasier set like it did for Cheers, and there’s no tip of the hat to cocreator David Angell, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.
Frasier One of the sadder things about the final season of Frasier was that few viewers tuned in to watch it. The series never regained the...FrasierComedy09/16/1993 One of the sadder things about the final season of Frasier was that few viewers tuned in to watch it. The series never regained the...2004-11-26
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Peri Gilpin, Kelsey Grammer, Jane Leeves, John Mahoney, David Hyde Pierce; Series Premiere: 09/16/1993; Series Finale: 05/13/2004; Broadcaster: NBC; Status: In Season
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996