Musing in an Edinburgh café results in a cult of muggles worshipping a gawkish wiz kid! Find out how Rowling went from the dole to the zeitgeist in this biodoc.
Posted November 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lady Gaga is headlining the Super Bowl halftime show
- 'The Greasy Strangler' producers on their 'shocking' horror-comedy
- Kevin James stars in 'True Memoirs of an International Assassin' trailer
- 'Portlandia' slammed by feminist bookstore used on the show
- WATCH: How is 'Younger' like a bubble bath and a glass of rosé?
- WATCH 'Outlander' EP describe U.K. show that's just people watching TV
- 'Arrow': Susanna Thompson returning for 100th episode