Or is it funny biology? Angelina Jolie, 29, is mom to Colin Farrell, 28, in Oliver Stone’s Alexander, while on NBC’s Joey, Drea de Matteo, 31, bosses around ”son” Paulo Costanzo, 26. (She was a teen mom, but really!) Course, it’s nothing new — Inappropriate mother-son matchups are an age-old Hollywood tradition: Cary Grant was nearly a year older than movie mom Jessie Royce Landis in 1959’s North by Northwest.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!