Or is it funny biology? Angelina Jolie, 29, is mom to Colin Farrell, 28, in Oliver Stone’s Alexander, while on NBC’s Joey, Drea de Matteo, 31, bosses around ”son” Paulo Costanzo, 26. (She was a teen mom, but really!) Course, it’s nothing new — Inappropriate mother-son matchups are an age-old Hollywood tradition: Cary Grant was nearly a year older than movie mom Jessie Royce Landis in 1959’s North by Northwest.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!