Or is it funny biology? Angelina Jolie, 29, is mom to Colin Farrell, 28, in Oliver Stone’s Alexander, while on NBC’s Joey, Drea de Matteo, 31, bosses around ”son” Paulo Costanzo, 26. (She was a teen mom, but really!) Course, it’s nothing new — Inappropriate mother-son matchups are an age-old Hollywood tradition: Cary Grant was nearly a year older than movie mom Jessie Royce Landis in 1959’s North by Northwest.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Reign' exclusive: Francis will die in season 3
- 'Pan's Joe Wright on Tiger Lily casting controversy
- The (totally unironic) oral history of Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill'
- Trevor Noah jokingly defends Rupert Murdoch’s Ben Carson tweet on 'The Daily Show'
- James Blake performs aching cover of Simon & Garfunkel 'The Sounds"So of Silence'
- Jack Black discusses overcoming substance abuse as a teenager
- Cate Blanchett barely holds it together for bit with Stephen Colbert