Or is it funny biology? Angelina Jolie, 29, is mom to Colin Farrell, 28, in Oliver Stone’s Alexander, while on NBC’s Joey, Drea de Matteo, 31, bosses around ”son” Paulo Costanzo, 26. (She was a teen mom, but really!) Course, it’s nothing new — Inappropriate mother-son matchups are an age-old Hollywood tradition: Cary Grant was nearly a year older than movie mom Jessie Royce Landis in 1959’s North by Northwest.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations