Or is it funny biology? Angelina Jolie, 29, is mom to Colin Farrell, 28, in Oliver Stone’s Alexander, while on NBC’s Joey, Drea de Matteo, 31, bosses around ”son” Paulo Costanzo, 26. (She was a teen mom, but really!) Course, it’s nothing new — Inappropriate mother-son matchups are an age-old Hollywood tradition: Cary Grant was nearly a year older than movie mom Jessie Royce Landis in 1959’s North by Northwest.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'