Pedro Almodóvar’s inflamed and dazzling film noir tells the story of Ignacio, who at 10 was forced into a forbidden bond. Almodóvar plays identity games with consummate dark skill, and drag brings something out in the normally placid Gael García Bernal.
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Fele Martínez, Gael García Bernal; Director: Pedro Almodovar; Author: Pedro Almodovar; Release Date Limited: 11/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 109; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year