Pedro Almodóvar’s inflamed and dazzling film noir tells the story of Ignacio, who at 10 was forced into a forbidden bond. Almodóvar plays identity games with consummate dark skill, and drag brings something out in the normally placid Gael García Bernal.
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Fele Martínez, Gael García Bernal; Director: Pedro Almodovar; Author: Pedro Almodovar; Release Date Limited: 11/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 109; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Character actress Rebecca Metz on making it in Hollywood
- 'Bad Santa 2' screening, cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- James McAvoy has 23 personalities in new trailer for 'Split'
- James Franco endorses Hillary Clinton with Dos Equis spoof
- 'Blindspot' sneak peek: Why has Rich Dotcom returned?
- Hillary Clinton 'thrilled' by Jay Z's upcoming concert in her honor
- 'This Is Us' ratings strong against World Series competition
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like