Pedro Almodóvar’s inflamed and dazzling film noir tells the story of Ignacio, who at 10 was forced into a forbidden bond. Almodóvar plays identity games with consummate dark skill, and drag brings something out in the normally placid Gael García Bernal.
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Fele Martínez, Gael García Bernal; Director: Pedro Almodovar; Author: Pedro Almodovar; Release Date Limited: 11/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 109; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer