Pedro Almodóvar’s inflamed and dazzling film noir tells the story of Ignacio, who at 10 was forced into a forbidden bond. Almodóvar plays identity games with consummate dark skill, and drag brings something out in the normally placid Gael García Bernal.
Genre: Foreign Language; Starring: Fele Martínez, Gael García Bernal; Director: Pedro Almodovar; Author: Pedro Almodovar; Release Date Limited: 11/19/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 109; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall