Whether he’s telling you to ”pass the peas,” as on 1998’s Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this year’s Madvillainy), underground icon MF Doom seems to have food on the brain. On MM..Food?, the self-described ”rhyming cannibal” flips countless edible metaphors over hard-hitting, jazzy beats while never devolving into pointless parody. Slicing and dicing verses like a hip-hop Iron Chef, Doom will leave you with only one question: What’s for dessert?
MM..Food? Whether he's telling you to ''pass the peas,'' as on 1998's Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this ...MM..Food?Hip-Hop/Rap Whether he's telling you to ''pass the peas,'' as on 1998's Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this ...2004-12-03
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: MF Doom; Producer (group): Rhymesayers
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing megalomaniac Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6