Whether he’s telling you to ”pass the peas,” as on 1998’s Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this year’s Madvillainy), underground icon MF Doom seems to have food on the brain. On MM..Food?, the self-described ”rhyming cannibal” flips countless edible metaphors over hard-hitting, jazzy beats while never devolving into pointless parody. Slicing and dicing verses like a hip-hop Iron Chef, Doom will leave you with only one question: What’s for dessert?
MM..Food? Whether he's telling you to ''pass the peas,'' as on 1998's Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this ...MM..Food?Hip-Hop/Rap Whether he's telling you to ''pass the peas,'' as on 1998's Operation: Doomsday, or extolling the sweet-smelling benefits of LifeSavers (this ...2004-12-03
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: MF Doom; Producer (group): Rhymesayers
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Krasinski & Corden recreate 'Pulp Fiction' in hilarious sketch
- What to Watch Thurs.: 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race' changes the rules
- 'Empire lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...