On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ”(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,” Snoop says he’s achieved the status of John the Baptist, leading one to wonder: Did the ascetic drive an Impala? The rapper goes on to deliver his trademark neologizzle rhymes about Glocks, blunts, and ho’s, but with Pharrell on the hit ”Drop It Like It’s Hot,” plus Justin Timberlake and Lil Jon among the supporting cast, it’s as if he’s making cameos in his own songs.
R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ''(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,'' Snoop says he's achieved the status of John the...R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The MasterpieceHip-Hop/Rap On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ''(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,'' Snoop says he's achieved the status of John the...2004-12-03
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Snoop Dogg; Producer (group): Geffen
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!