On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ”(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,” Snoop says he’s achieved the status of John the Baptist, leading one to wonder: Did the ascetic drive an Impala? The rapper goes on to deliver his trademark neologizzle rhymes about Glocks, blunts, and ho’s, but with Pharrell on the hit ”Drop It Like It’s Hot,” plus Justin Timberlake and Lil Jon among the supporting cast, it’s as if he’s making cameos in his own songs.
R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ''(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,'' Snoop says he's achieved the status of John the...R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The MasterpieceHip-Hop/Rap On the first track of R&G: The Masterpiece, ''(Intro) I Love to Give You Light,'' Snoop says he's achieved the status of John the...2004-12-03
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Snoop Dogg; Producer (group): Geffen
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!