Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen to release autobiography in September
- Bernie Sanders helps Stephen Colbert introduce 'The Late Show'
- Paris attacks: Le Bataclan to reopen before end of 2016
- 'Top Gear' unveils full lineup of hosts
- Jimmy Fallon unveiled his own Bernie Sanders impression last night
- Peyton Manning & Magic Johnson break eggs on their heads for Fallon
- J.K. Rowling clarifies 'Cursed Child' book
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday