Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!