Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year