Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!