Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!