Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award
- 'The Fosters': EP gives hope for season 4B after that intense finale