Stalker alert! Metallica’s James Hetfield, Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora, and other rockers have given their sweat-soaked guitar straps, belts, and jackets to a line of limited-edition watches from SoCal-based accessories designer Nixon. It’s ”an ingenious recycling operation,” says No Doubt axman Tom Dumont, whose jacket was turned into straps for the ”Rocker” and ”GTO” models (proceeds benefit the Musicians’ Assistance Program). ”My fans can now wear a killer watch that smells just like me.” Cool, in an icky sort of way.
Posted December 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- EW Recommends The Last Man on Earth, Grace and Frankie, and more
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- Once Upon a Time's JoAnna Garcia Swisher joins untitled Tommy Johnagin pilot
- On the Books: 'Clueless' star Stacey Dash signs book deal
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Focus': The reviews are in...