On Nov. 30, California real estate agent Nancy Zerg toppled 74-time Jeopardy! winner Ken Jennings, giving nerds everywhere a reason to dream again. Bright side to losing: Jennings will receive lifetime financial advice from Final Jeopardy! answer H&R Block. We called the tax preparers’ senior VP David Byers to find out how much of his $2.5 million Kenny Boy is gonna keep (about half), but then Byers took it a step further: ”Thank goodness he didn’t win with [his incorrect answer] FedEx, because what would they have given him? Free shipping for life?” The gauntlet has been thrown, package monkeys.
Posted December 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year