On Nov. 30, California real estate agent Nancy Zerg toppled 74-time Jeopardy! winner Ken Jennings, giving nerds everywhere a reason to dream again. Bright side to losing: Jennings will receive lifetime financial advice from Final Jeopardy! answer H&R Block. We called the tax preparers’ senior VP David Byers to find out how much of his $2.5 million Kenny Boy is gonna keep (about half), but then Byers took it a step further: ”Thank goodness he didn’t win with [his incorrect answer] FedEx, because what would they have given him? Free shipping for life?” The gauntlet has been thrown, package monkeys.
Posted December 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report