Here’s a riddle to top the rest in National Treasure: What’s dark but frosted, and as fake-looking as a souvenir-store Declaration of Independence? Ye olde hairstyle of Nicolas Cage’s nerdy Revolutionary history buff, Ben Gates. The ‘do isn’t Donald-Trump-comb-over or Joe-Pesci-in-My-Cousin-Vinny bad. But the painted-in hairline of Ben’s pompadour (accessorized with Elvis-style sideburns) looks as jarringly artificial as a founding father’s powdered wig.
Posted December 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing