Studio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan’s wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls star’s debut album has some guilty pleasures: ”Rumors” dramatically slams the very stalkerazzi who made her a household name, while the tween-slumber-party-friendly ”Over” is perfect for singing into your curling iron in front of the mirror. But somewhere, Avril Lavigne — whose influence is clearly at work here — is rolling her eyes.
SpeakStudio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan's wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls...SpeakStudio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan's wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls...2004-12-06
Lead Performer: Lindsay Lohan; Producer (group): Casablanca
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!