Studio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan’s wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls star’s debut album has some guilty pleasures: ”Rumors” dramatically slams the very stalkerazzi who made her a household name, while the tween-slumber-party-friendly ”Over” is perfect for singing into your curling iron in front of the mirror. But somewhere, Avril Lavigne — whose influence is clearly at work here — is rolling her eyes.
SpeakStudio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan's wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls...SpeakStudio trickery barely improves Lindsay Lohan's wan warble on Speak, this grab bag of derivative, low-carb rock songs. The Mean Girls...2004-12-06
Lead Performer: Lindsay Lohan; Producer (group): Casablanca
Posted December 6 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels