In the aftermath of the Great Ashlee Simpson Lip-Synch Debacle of ‘04, the Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment (H.O.P.E.) teamed with Rhino Records to offer consumers the chance to turn in their Simpson CD for ”one of higher entertainment quality” (suggestions include Elvis Costello). The overwhelming response (on hopeinameri ca.com) has emboldened the group to extend the deal to innocent victims of Britney, Creed, and ”any boy band.” Let’s hear one last chorus of ”Bye Bye Bye.”
Posted December 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'