In the aftermath of the Great Ashlee Simpson Lip-Synch Debacle of ‘04, the Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment (H.O.P.E.) teamed with Rhino Records to offer consumers the chance to turn in their Simpson CD for ”one of higher entertainment quality” (suggestions include Elvis Costello). The overwhelming response (on hopeinameri ca.com) has emboldened the group to extend the deal to innocent victims of Britney, Creed, and ”any boy band.” Let’s hear one last chorus of ”Bye Bye Bye.”
Posted December 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters