In the aftermath of the Great Ashlee Simpson Lip-Synch Debacle of ‘04, the Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment (H.O.P.E.) teamed with Rhino Records to offer consumers the chance to turn in their Simpson CD for ”one of higher entertainment quality” (suggestions include Elvis Costello). The overwhelming response (on hopeinameri ca.com) has emboldened the group to extend the deal to innocent victims of Britney, Creed, and ”any boy band.” Let’s hear one last chorus of ”Bye Bye Bye.”
Posted December 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- '12 Monkeys' boss answers some burning questions
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!