In the aftermath of the Great Ashlee Simpson Lip-Synch Debacle of ‘04, the Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment (H.O.P.E.) teamed with Rhino Records to offer consumers the chance to turn in their Simpson CD for ”one of higher entertainment quality” (suggestions include Elvis Costello). The overwhelming response (on hopeinameri ca.com) has emboldened the group to extend the deal to innocent victims of Britney, Creed, and ”any boy band.” Let’s hear one last chorus of ”Bye Bye Bye.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!