In the aftermath of the Great Ashlee Simpson Lip-Synch Debacle of ‘04, the Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment (H.O.P.E.) teamed with Rhino Records to offer consumers the chance to turn in their Simpson CD for ”one of higher entertainment quality” (suggestions include Elvis Costello). The overwhelming response (on hopeinameri ca.com) has emboldened the group to extend the deal to innocent victims of Britney, Creed, and ”any boy band.” Let’s hear one last chorus of ”Bye Bye Bye.”
Posted December 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'
- 'Law & Order: SVU' books VP Joe Biden
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'