In Mike Nichols refined production, four comely movie stars play two self-deluding, partner-swapping couples who verbally tear at each other with a hatefulness more theoretically shocking than authentically so. Worth it all: Clive Owen’s stupendous performance.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts; Director: Mike Nichols; Author: Patrick Marber; Release Date Wide: 12/03/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Entertainment
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'Sherlock' producer on how Victorian special changes Holmes and Watson
- 'Downton Abbey' final season gets U.S. premiere date
- Snoop Dog stopped at Italian airport with $422,000 in cash
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s family, friends gather to attend her funeral
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Ian McShane in season 6 mystery role
- Judy Blume comes to the rescue after man loses wife’s favorite book
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!