Finally, the perfect keepsake from the Mother of Reinvention: a collection of hand-painted wooden babushka dolls showcasing the many incarnations of Madonna, from Material Girl to toned-down cowmama. And in keeping with her recent foray into family-friendly territory, these colorful conversation starters (snap ‘em up for $35 at madonna.com before all 5,000 run out, people!) are probably the only Madge-approved collectibles your nana would even consider placing on her mantel. B+
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!