Finally, the perfect keepsake from the Mother of Reinvention: a collection of hand-painted wooden babushka dolls showcasing the many incarnations of Madonna, from Material Girl to toned-down cowmama. And in keeping with her recent foray into family-friendly territory, these colorful conversation starters (snap ‘em up for $35 at madonna.com before all 5,000 run out, people!) are probably the only Madge-approved collectibles your nana would even consider placing on her mantel. B+
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'