Finally, the perfect keepsake from the Mother of Reinvention: a collection of hand-painted wooden babushka dolls showcasing the many incarnations of Madonna, from Material Girl to toned-down cowmama. And in keeping with her recent foray into family-friendly territory, these colorful conversation starters (snap ‘em up for $35 at madonna.com before all 5,000 run out, people!) are probably the only Madge-approved collectibles your nana would even consider placing on her mantel. B+
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- Adnan Syed is ‘more hopeful’ following post-conviction hearing
- 'SNL': How the 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' sketch came together
- Melissa McCarthy raps her favorite Kanye West song in 'SNL' promos
- Everything you need to know about this year's Academy Award nominees
- Slipknot frontman comments on racism in metal
- USA picks up Ryan Phillippe-starring 'Shooter' to series
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday