Finally, the perfect keepsake from the Mother of Reinvention: a collection of hand-painted wooden babushka dolls showcasing the many incarnations of Madonna, from Material Girl to toned-down cowmama. And in keeping with her recent foray into family-friendly territory, these colorful conversation starters (snap ‘em up for $35 at madonna.com before all 5,000 run out, people!) are probably the only Madge-approved collectibles your nana would even consider placing on her mantel. B+
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud
- ABC boss defends polarizing 'Grey's Anatomy' death
- 'Halo Wars 2' and more news from Microsoft's Gamescom conference
- Donald Trump biography gets early release date due to 'heightened interest'
- Simon Kinberg describes the new 'Star Wars' brain trust
- Kermit and Piggy announce breakup at TCA