Finally, the perfect keepsake from the Mother of Reinvention: a collection of hand-painted wooden babushka dolls showcasing the many incarnations of Madonna, from Material Girl to toned-down cowmama. And in keeping with her recent foray into family-friendly territory, these colorful conversation starters (snap ‘em up for $35 at madonna.com before all 5,000 run out, people!) are probably the only Madge-approved collectibles your nana would even consider placing on her mantel. B+
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt