New Line and Marvel’s decision to have Nick Cassavetes (The Notebook) direct the armored hero’s debut may seem weird, but Iron Man’s alcoholic alter ego, Tony Stark, is all about angst.
Posted December 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- EW Recommends The Last Man on Earth, Grace and Frankie, and more