Congratulations to you if you made it through all three hours of the marathon finale of The Apprentice on Thursday. You join a few other hardy souls in that accomplishment; 17 million watched Kelly Perdew’s victory, according to Nielsen. That’s about a 40 percent drop from the 28 million who watched Bill Rancic’s win during the first-season finale last spring. In fact, the show’s ratings overall were down this season, averaging 15.3 million, compared to 20.7 million the first season. The slide is worrisome, not just for NBC, but for Donald Trump; if The Apprentice is canceled, how will he earn a living?
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jordan Peele on working with 'the cutest cat of all time' in 'Keanu'
- See the new trailer for 'Puerto Ricans in Paris'
- 'Preacher': See new photos for AMC's comic book adaptation
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' role in Ronald Reagan Alzheimer's film
- 'Game of Thrones': Sam and Gilly 'setting out on their own path'
- Justin Timberlake gets in on the 'it's gonna be May' meme
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: What is Sherlock willing to sacrifice?
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch