Nip/Tuck’s season finale — which revealed that Famke Janssen’s man-eating ”life coach” Ava had once been, in fact, a man — set the standard. Now it seems transsexuals are the new…lesbians? Cold Case’s detectives recently unearthed a home-movie murder victim who looked like a girl but was really a boy, and the CSI gang solved the case of a transgender murder victim. Next up, ER’s Jan. 6. episode will feature real-life transsexual actress Alexandra Billings as a patient with a unique diagnosis. How long before reality TV takes on trannies? ”Men fall in love with a beautiful supermodel…but she’s a dude,” mulls Veena Sud, who wrote the Cold Case episode. ”Oh, God, I hope not.” Until sweeps week anyway.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony