Nip/Tuck’s season finale — which revealed that Famke Janssen’s man-eating ”life coach” Ava had once been, in fact, a man — set the standard. Now it seems transsexuals are the new…lesbians? Cold Case’s detectives recently unearthed a home-movie murder victim who looked like a girl but was really a boy, and the CSI gang solved the case of a transgender murder victim. Next up, ER’s Jan. 6. episode will feature real-life transsexual actress Alexandra Billings as a patient with a unique diagnosis. How long before reality TV takes on trannies? ”Men fall in love with a beautiful supermodel…but she’s a dude,” mulls Veena Sud, who wrote the Cold Case episode. ”Oh, God, I hope not.” Until sweeps week anyway.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award