Nip/Tuck’s season finale — which revealed that Famke Janssen’s man-eating ”life coach” Ava had once been, in fact, a man — set the standard. Now it seems transsexuals are the new…lesbians? Cold Case’s detectives recently unearthed a home-movie murder victim who looked like a girl but was really a boy, and the CSI gang solved the case of a transgender murder victim. Next up, ER’s Jan. 6. episode will feature real-life transsexual actress Alexandra Billings as a patient with a unique diagnosis. How long before reality TV takes on trannies? ”Men fall in love with a beautiful supermodel…but she’s a dude,” mulls Veena Sud, who wrote the Cold Case episode. ”Oh, God, I hope not.” Until sweeps week anyway.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Authors tweet hilarious advice on what NOT to say to a writer
- Jaden Smith roams Italy in 'Scarface' video
- 'Mythbusters' to revisit famous 'Jaws' stunt
- New 'Bourne' film recruits Tommy Lee Jones
- Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren tangle in new photo from 'Trumbo'
- Meet the four real-life Jerry Maguires on 'The Agent' — EXCLUSIVE
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!