Nip/Tuck’s season finale — which revealed that Famke Janssen’s man-eating ”life coach” Ava had once been, in fact, a man — set the standard. Now it seems transsexuals are the new…lesbians? Cold Case’s detectives recently unearthed a home-movie murder victim who looked like a girl but was really a boy, and the CSI gang solved the case of a transgender murder victim. Next up, ER’s Jan. 6. episode will feature real-life transsexual actress Alexandra Billings as a patient with a unique diagnosis. How long before reality TV takes on trannies? ”Men fall in love with a beautiful supermodel…but she’s a dude,” mulls Veena Sud, who wrote the Cold Case episode. ”Oh, God, I hope not.” Until sweeps week anyway.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stan Lee gives a thumbs-up to new Spider-Man: 'He's good to me!'
- Vince Staples is a force to be reckoned with in the rap world
- Zendaya had the best response to people who hated her hair
- 'Zoo' star Kristen Connolly talks what it's like acting opposite a moody baby lion
- Paul Rudd tests 'Ant-Man's shrinking powers against a bathtub tidal wave
- Here are the most popular passages from 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl was 'terrified' to watch Kurt Cobain documentary