There are so many reasons to love The O.C.’s Seth Cohen (Adam Brody): his endearing dork-outs. His rockin’ taste in music. And Chrismukkah, the best made-up holiday since Festivus. Like all good holidays, Seth’s Christmas-Hanukkah hybrid (his dad’s Jewish and his mom’s a ”WASPy McWASP”) is already getting commercialized. Just in time for the Fox series’ Dec. 16 Chrismukkah episode, www.theocinsider .com is offering seasonal trimmings, including greeting cards, wrapping paper, and faux-fur-trimmed yarmuclauses. ”Chrismukkah has become part of our cultural zeitgeist,” says Warner Bros.’ Lisa Gregorian of the fast-selling goodies. ”That’s what makes The O.C. so genius.”
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor