There are so many reasons to love The O.C.’s Seth Cohen (Adam Brody): his endearing dork-outs. His rockin’ taste in music. And Chrismukkah, the best made-up holiday since Festivus. Like all good holidays, Seth’s Christmas-Hanukkah hybrid (his dad’s Jewish and his mom’s a ”WASPy McWASP”) is already getting commercialized. Just in time for the Fox series’ Dec. 16 Chrismukkah episode, www.theocinsider .com is offering seasonal trimmings, including greeting cards, wrapping paper, and faux-fur-trimmed yarmuclauses. ”Chrismukkah has become part of our cultural zeitgeist,” says Warner Bros.’ Lisa Gregorian of the fast-selling goodies. ”That’s what makes The O.C. so genius.”
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- Everything you need to know about the 2015 MTV VMAs
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!