There are so many reasons to love The O.C.’s Seth Cohen (Adam Brody): his endearing dork-outs. His rockin’ taste in music. And Chrismukkah, the best made-up holiday since Festivus. Like all good holidays, Seth’s Christmas-Hanukkah hybrid (his dad’s Jewish and his mom’s a ”WASPy McWASP”) is already getting commercialized. Just in time for the Fox series’ Dec. 16 Chrismukkah episode, www.theocinsider .com is offering seasonal trimmings, including greeting cards, wrapping paper, and faux-fur-trimmed yarmuclauses. ”Chrismukkah has become part of our cultural zeitgeist,” says Warner Bros.’ Lisa Gregorian of the fast-selling goodies. ”That’s what makes The O.C. so genius.”
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Franco has a very uneasy conversation with Letterman about 'The Interview'
- HBO partners with Vice for daily newscast
- William Petersen of 'CSI' joins WGN's 'Manhattan'
- Watch an exclusive clip from Sunday's 'The Last Man on Earth'
- Cameron and Donna reboot their lives in exclusive clip from the new season of 'Halt and Catch Fire'
- Christina Hendricks loses face in exclusive NSFW featurette from Ryan Gosling's 'Lost River'
- Imagine Dragons, Cold War Kids, and Weezer join Rihanna, Zac Brown Band, and more to perform at March Madness Music Festival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!