There are so many reasons to love The O.C.’s Seth Cohen (Adam Brody): his endearing dork-outs. His rockin’ taste in music. And Chrismukkah, the best made-up holiday since Festivus. Like all good holidays, Seth’s Christmas-Hanukkah hybrid (his dad’s Jewish and his mom’s a ”WASPy McWASP”) is already getting commercialized. Just in time for the Fox series’ Dec. 16 Chrismukkah episode, www.theocinsider .com is offering seasonal trimmings, including greeting cards, wrapping paper, and faux-fur-trimmed yarmuclauses. ”Chrismukkah has become part of our cultural zeitgeist,” says Warner Bros.’ Lisa Gregorian of the fast-selling goodies. ”That’s what makes The O.C. so genius.”
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade