There are so many reasons to love The O.C.’s Seth Cohen (Adam Brody): his endearing dork-outs. His rockin’ taste in music. And Chrismukkah, the best made-up holiday since Festivus. Like all good holidays, Seth’s Christmas-Hanukkah hybrid (his dad’s Jewish and his mom’s a ”WASPy McWASP”) is already getting commercialized. Just in time for the Fox series’ Dec. 16 Chrismukkah episode, www.theocinsider .com is offering seasonal trimmings, including greeting cards, wrapping paper, and faux-fur-trimmed yarmuclauses. ”Chrismukkah has become part of our cultural zeitgeist,” says Warner Bros.’ Lisa Gregorian of the fast-selling goodies. ”That’s what makes The O.C. so genius.”
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser from 2005 lawsuit comes forward
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- EW recommends: iZombie, Eloise, and Fun Home