…or does Scott Lasky, host of TBS’ The Real Gilligan’s Island, look like an outlet-mall version of Survivor’s Jeff Probst? The hair is a little too pouffy, but it’s the same tan, same ears, same necklace. Same tendency to stand with hands on hips. Slightly smaller dimples. Come to think of it, is it just us…or is The Real Gilligan’s Island an outlet-mall version of Survivor? Same challenges, same tiki torches…
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'