…or does Scott Lasky, host of TBS’ The Real Gilligan’s Island, look like an outlet-mall version of Survivor’s Jeff Probst? The hair is a little too pouffy, but it’s the same tan, same ears, same necklace. Same tendency to stand with hands on hips. Slightly smaller dimples. Come to think of it, is it just us…or is The Real Gilligan’s Island an outlet-mall version of Survivor? Same challenges, same tiki torches…
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Daredevil': 5 new character posters from Marvel's first Netflix show
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves to headline Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic
- 'The Wiz' is NBC's next musical
- 'Shadowhunters' gets series order from ABC Family
- 'Walking Dead': Its most-watched finale
- 'The Flash' boss debunks one theory
- Harvey Weinstein sexual assault claim
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!