…or does Scott Lasky, host of TBS’ The Real Gilligan’s Island, look like an outlet-mall version of Survivor’s Jeff Probst? The hair is a little too pouffy, but it’s the same tan, same ears, same necklace. Same tendency to stand with hands on hips. Slightly smaller dimples. Come to think of it, is it just us…or is The Real Gilligan’s Island an outlet-mall version of Survivor? Same challenges, same tiki torches…
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters