…or does Scott Lasky, host of TBS’ The Real Gilligan’s Island, look like an outlet-mall version of Survivor’s Jeff Probst? The hair is a little too pouffy, but it’s the same tan, same ears, same necklace. Same tendency to stand with hands on hips. Slightly smaller dimples. Come to think of it, is it just us…or is The Real Gilligan’s Island an outlet-mall version of Survivor? Same challenges, same tiki torches…
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'
- Andrew McMahon teases new album as 'best I've ever made'
- Black Panther's language: Where Marvel found the words of Wakanda
- Bryan Cranston reveals new memoir cover featuring Walter White
- 'The Angry Birds Movie': Cast yell angry words in exclusive video
- See Perez Hilton scream in clip from horror film 'Most Likely to Die'
- 'Civil War' directors on bringing Black Panther to life