…or does Scott Lasky, host of TBS’ The Real Gilligan’s Island, look like an outlet-mall version of Survivor’s Jeff Probst? The hair is a little too pouffy, but it’s the same tan, same ears, same necklace. Same tendency to stand with hands on hips. Slightly smaller dimples. Come to think of it, is it just us…or is The Real Gilligan’s Island an outlet-mall version of Survivor? Same challenges, same tiki torches…
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Psycho' dead on Broadway
- T.I. responds to Irving Plaza shooting: 'My heart is heavy today'
- Megalyn Echikunwoke, Eden Sher to star in dance comedy 'Step Sisters'
- Todd Solondz's 'Wiener-Dog' has many owners in dark comedy's trailer
- Cameron Crowe's new 'Roadies' trailer has stalkers, knock-out punches
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon gets awards season release
- 'Project Runway' renewed for three more seasons