An everything-goes-wrong sequel to Ocean’s Eleven, starring George Clooney, in which all the fun appears to take place behind a VIP-lounge velvet rope: The cast has a ball parodying a heist flick, and our pockets are picked.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Vincent Cassel, Don Cheadle, Robbie Coltrane, Andy Garcia, Elliott Gould, Eddie Izzard, Bernie Mac, Carl Reiner, Catherine Zeta-Jones; Director: Steven Soderbergh; Author: Ted Griffin; Release Date Wide: 12/10/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations