An everything-goes-wrong sequel to Ocean’s Eleven, starring George Clooney, in which all the fun appears to take place behind a VIP-lounge velvet rope: The cast has a ball parodying a heist flick, and our pockets are picked.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Vincent Cassel, Don Cheadle, Robbie Coltrane, Andy Garcia, Elliott Gould, Eddie Izzard, Bernie Mac, Carl Reiner, Catherine Zeta-Jones; Director: Steven Soderbergh; Author: Ted Griffin; Release Date Wide: 12/10/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime move 'A Deadly Adoption' (not an April Fools' joke)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5