An everything-goes-wrong sequel to Ocean’s Eleven, starring George Clooney, in which all the fun appears to take place behind a VIP-lounge velvet rope: The cast has a ball parodying a heist flick, and our pockets are picked.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Vincent Cassel, Don Cheadle, Robbie Coltrane, Andy Garcia, Elliott Gould, Eddie Izzard, Bernie Mac, Carl Reiner, Catherine Zeta-Jones; Director: Steven Soderbergh; Author: Ted Griffin; Release Date Wide: 12/10/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series