English people have rotting teeth. Zombies have rotting teeth. So this Brit zom-com is a match made in, well, hell. With a coffinful of extras: outtakes, interviews, commentaries, and Coldplay!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's Younger renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- Weezer fan club single 'Everybody Needs Salvation' is now available to... everybody
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!