Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ”Ambrosia Sings the News” segments — and her nimble combo return from a spell in the music-biz wilderness with Who’s Got Trouble?, an intimate, quietly dazzling gem. Parsley’s impish, barbed voice conveys innocent wonder and worldly insight, a balance that’s perfectly suited to her lyrics’ plaintive melancholy and sly wit. And her bandmates’arrangements artfully mix cabaret spaciousness and modernist frills, with engaging results.
Who's Got Trouble? Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ''Ambrosia Sings the News'' segments — and...Who's Got Trouble? Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ''Ambrosia Sings the News'' segments — and...2004-12-20
Lead Performer: Shivaree; Producer (group): Rounder, Zoe
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake onstage for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!