Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ”Ambrosia Sings the News” segments — and her nimble combo return from a spell in the music-biz wilderness with Who’s Got Trouble?, an intimate, quietly dazzling gem. Parsley’s impish, barbed voice conveys innocent wonder and worldly insight, a balance that’s perfectly suited to her lyrics’ plaintive melancholy and sly wit. And her bandmates’arrangements artfully mix cabaret spaciousness and modernist frills, with engaging results.
Who's Got Trouble? Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ''Ambrosia Sings the News'' segments — and...Who's Got Trouble? Iconoclastic song-stress Ambrosia Parsley — known to Air America Radio listeners for her pithy ''Ambrosia Sings the News'' segments — and...2004-12-20
Lead Performer: Shivaree; Producer (group): Rounder, Zoe
Posted December 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EST
- 5 reasons Gal Gadot is a woman who kicks ass
- Justin Bieber wants you to 'look' at his butt
- Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' breaks another record
- Judd Apatow calls for Cosby supporters to 'stand with the victims'
- Jill Scott says she no longer supports Bill Cosby
- 'Project Runway': Meet the season 14 contestants
- Amanda Peterson, 'Can't Buy Me Love' costar, dies at 43
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!