If a man doesn’t call you, he’s just not that into you. If he doesn’t take you on dates, he’s just not that into you. If he doesn’t want to marry you, he’s just not that into you. The advice is refreshingly — and infuriatingly — simple, but the makings of an Oprah-endorsed blockbuster book? That’s what no one expected. Aside from the counsel, He’s Just Not That Into You’s success lies in the snappy back-and-forth between its authors: smug married Greg Behrendt, 41, and singleton Liz Tuccillo, 42. ”You need Greg to be that sure of his message, but then you need somebody whispering in your ear, ‘I understand how hard being single is,”’ says ex-Sex and the City scribe Tuccillo. Behrendt hopes his advice lasts long after the book slips from the best-seller lists. ”I’m psyched because I have two daughters. So when boyfriends show up I’ll say, ‘You read the book, right? So we won’t have any problems, right?”’
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Miguel faces lawsuit from victim of his failed Billboard Music Awards leap
- Syfy and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television developing 'Brave New World' series
- 'Nick Arcade' creators reunite for new game show on Kickstarter
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!