When casting for the fourth season of The Surreal Life (debuts Jan. 9, 9 p.m.), VH1 made sure to pick people who were outspoken, racy, and, most important, not recovering alcoholics. Living in the house with the two margarita machines and three bars were (clockwise from top left) model Marcus Schenkenberg, Christopher ”Peter Brady” Knight, former pro wrestler Joanie ”Chyna” Laurer, Go-Go’s guitarist Jane Wiedlin, Verne ”Mini-Me” Troyer, rapper Da Brat, and Adrianne Curry (winner of the first season of America’s Next Top Model). EW.com asked Curry to dish on her roommates and the season that she described as ”lewd, crude, and in the nude.”
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor