When casting for the fourth season of The Surreal Life (debuts Jan. 9, 9 p.m.), VH1 made sure to pick people who were outspoken, racy, and, most important, not recovering alcoholics. Living in the house with the two margarita machines and three bars were (clockwise from top left) model Marcus Schenkenberg, Christopher ”Peter Brady” Knight, former pro wrestler Joanie ”Chyna” Laurer, Go-Go’s guitarist Jane Wiedlin, Verne ”Mini-Me” Troyer, rapper Da Brat, and Adrianne Curry (winner of the first season of America’s Next Top Model). EW.com asked Curry to dish on her roommates and the season that she described as ”lewd, crude, and in the nude.”
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!