When casting for the fourth season of The Surreal Life (debuts Jan. 9, 9 p.m.), VH1 made sure to pick people who were outspoken, racy, and, most important, not recovering alcoholics. Living in the house with the two margarita machines and three bars were (clockwise from top left) model Marcus Schenkenberg, Christopher ”Peter Brady” Knight, former pro wrestler Joanie ”Chyna” Laurer, Go-Go’s guitarist Jane Wiedlin, Verne ”Mini-Me” Troyer, rapper Da Brat, and Adrianne Curry (winner of the first season of America’s Next Top Model). EW.com asked Curry to dish on her roommates and the season that she described as ”lewd, crude, and in the nude.”
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!