When casting for the fourth season of The Surreal Life (debuts Jan. 9, 9 p.m.), VH1 made sure to pick people who were outspoken, racy, and, most important, not recovering alcoholics. Living in the house with the two margarita machines and three bars were (clockwise from top left) model Marcus Schenkenberg, Christopher ”Peter Brady” Knight, former pro wrestler Joanie ”Chyna” Laurer, Go-Go’s guitarist Jane Wiedlin, Verne ”Mini-Me” Troyer, rapper Da Brat, and Adrianne Curry (winner of the first season of America’s Next Top Model). EW.com asked Curry to dish on her roommates and the season that she described as ”lewd, crude, and in the nude.”
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy