He acts, he directs, he…composes? Kevin Spacey certainly multitasked as director and star of the Bobby Darin biopic Beyond the Sea (Dec. 10); he even sings. But in a For Your Consideration Oscar ad in Oct. 27’s Daily Variety, Lions Gate championed him for Best Actor and Best Original Score. Huh? Spacey’s rep set the record straight: ”The film doesn’t have an original score. They’re all Bobby Darin songs.” Does Spacey have to edit the ads as well?
(Beyond the Sea: Jay Maidment)
Posted January 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50