Javier Bardem stars in a velvety biopic that promotes dignity and inspiration with such insistence that there’s little chance to feel the pain that made a quadriplegic man fight for the right to die.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem; Director: Alejandro Amenabar; Author: Alejandro Amenabar, Mateo Gil; Release Date Limited: 12/17/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 125; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted January 17 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Arrow': A theory on that surprising return
- Justin Bieber claims 3 of top 10 Vevo videos of 2016
- 'E.T.,' 'Godfather,' 'Casablanca' returning to the big screen in 2017
- Zack Snyder made a 'Batman v Superman,' 'Star Wars' mash-up trailer
- 'Westworld': HBO releases season 1 soundtrack to tide you over until 2018
- Seth Meyers slams the media for normalizing the 'alt-right'
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron dive in for first 'Baywatch' trailer
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors