Javier Bardem stars in a velvety biopic that promotes dignity and inspiration with such insistence that there’s little chance to feel the pain that made a quadriplegic man fight for the right to die.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem; Director: Alejandro Amenabar; Author: Alejandro Amenabar, Mateo Gil; Release Date Limited: 12/17/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 125; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted January 17 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...