Javier Bardem stars in a velvety biopic that promotes dignity and inspiration with such insistence that there’s little chance to feel the pain that made a quadriplegic man fight for the right to die.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem; Director: Alejandro Amenabar; Author: Alejandro Amenabar, Mateo Gil; Release Date Limited: 12/17/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 125; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted January 17 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?