Javier Bardem stars in a velvety biopic that promotes dignity and inspiration with such insistence that there’s little chance to feel the pain that made a quadriplegic man fight for the right to die.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Javier Bardem; Director: Alejandro Amenabar; Author: Alejandro Amenabar, Mateo Gil; Release Date Limited: 12/17/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 125; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted January 17 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?