To quote Grammy nominee Brad Paisley’s ”Celebrity,” ”People think you’re cool just ‘cause you’re on TV.” Apparently, those people include the dozens of vendors giving away their latest, greatest products to this year’s Grammy performers and presenters. At the Feb. 13 awards show (airing live at 8 p.m. on CBS), Distinctive Assets, an L.A.-based entertainment-marketing company, will host the official celebrity lounge, where such celebrities as Kanye West, John Travolta, Green Day, and host/performer Queen Latifah can fill luggage from Lancel with an array of items to suit their hectic lifestyles.
Some of the items being offered up to on-the-go celebs:
- · Private Elite concierge service, for making first-class flight arrangements, booking hotels, and more ($3,800)
· Two-night stay at the Setai hotel on Miami’s South Beach ($3,000)
· Round-trip flight anywhere Song Airways flies ($600)
· Apple iPod (U2 edition) and iTunes gift certificate ($449)
· Two-night VIP stay at any W hotel ($400)
· Gail Hudson ceramic flatiron for straightening hair ($340)
· Marc Jacobs sunglasses ($250)
· Logitech universal remote control ($230)
· Phyto haircare products ($200)
· Mogg jeans ($149)
Guess there’s one good reason why so many stars find time to make an appearance.