Arriving in May, The World Beard and Moustache Championships (Bloomsbury, $14.96) features winners of the biennial contest, including that guy to the left, 2003 champ Karl-Heinz Hille.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Spider-Man' director confirms Zendaya character name
- 'Captain America: Steve Rogers' writer Nick Spencer talks angering fans
- 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more
- Panorama Day 2: Kendrick Lamar spreads the love in profound headlining set
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 3: See stars' cinemagraph portraits
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'