Arriving in May, The World Beard and Moustache Championships (Bloomsbury, $14.96) features winners of the biennial contest, including that guy to the left, 2003 champ Karl-Heinz Hille.
Posted February 7 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?